MidTown Cleveland, Inc. was founded as a stakeholder-supported and funded organization. The financial contributions of our members not only sustain our organization but also allow us to continue to provide valuable services to our stakeholders.
All membership contributions are 100% tax-deductible.
The advantages of membership include:
- A company profile and hyperlink on the MidTown Cleveland, Inc. website.
- MidTown Cleveland, Inc. representation and advocacy on issues that affect your business, employees or customers
- Ombudsman services which provide members valuable resources including: graffiti removal, reporting & monitoring of code violations, support with business expansion and relocation to MidTown, security & visual quality programs, and assistance in working with the City, County or State to access business support services.
- Exclusive promotional opportunities through MidTown Cleveland, Inc. events and programs to market your business to companies in MidTown and Greater Cleveland.
- Public relations support through MidTown Cleveland, Inc. to announce milestones, successes and accolades.
- Access to workforce development programs.
- Recognition in the MidTown Cleveland, Inc. newsletter, Annual Report and Membership Directory.
- Networking opportunities through MidTown Cleveland, Inc. events and forums.
- Opportunity to participate in the master planning of the MidTown Business and Urban District through volunteer service on MidTown Cleveland, Inc.’s Board of Trustees, Design Review, Development, Marketing, Governance, Stakeholder & Environmental Services or Security committees.
For more information contact MidTown Cleveland, Inc. at 216-391-5080.